Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Knock Knock, anyone out there?

Yes Im back!

I decided to have a little break away from blogging (slightly longer than anticipated due to life) but now Im back.

You know how it is life gets in the way....anyhoo in that time

At the beginning of Jan I had a lovely weekend away with equally lovely friends, chilling, scrapping and laughing

I managed 5 layouts at said weekend, I know go me!

2 days before my birthday I had some great news, which kept me smiling until, see below!

January 24th I turned 50 (insert a crying face here!!) It hurts to even read that back!

...and that was pretty much January in a nutshell.

One of the layouts completed on our weekend away was my DT assignment for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge blog.

The theme this month, with Valentines day looming, is 'A sprinkling of red and romance'

With this in mind I decided to scrap a photo of my cousins wedding.

I had a few disasters with the layout, the fact that it was practically blowing in the wind while I was trying to photograph it LOL plus the title is NOT the original due to a little mishap not wind related! but hey ho!




As you can see I didnt just stick to red, but then neither did the bride, groom or guests...that was a fabulous day and I shall remember it always, if not just for the fact that the bride AND groom both wore fairy wings, I kid you not!

Anyway back to the challenge - why not come and join in the fun over at the blog, you have until 25th Feb to upload your projects.

Ttfn xox




1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back! Belated Happy birthday! and don't worry I turned 60 in January!!! Lovely LO ... Fairy wings???

    ReplyDelete