Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, February 08, 2013

Sharing a Freebie (or 2)

As I mentioned in my previous post, Ive jumped on the band wagon and started Project Life.

My friend Sheena originally told me about PL. I loved looking through her album and at her pages, which got me to thinking about it more.

Unfortunately, I'm not doing anywhere near the scrapbook pages I used to do, seriously you should see the amount of pics I have yet to scrap!

However, by doing PL I'll still be able to keep up with the important things and snapshots of life.

Project Life doesnt have to be expensive either, you DONT have to buy new products as Sheena explains on her blog

This is where Pinterest comes in handy too....have you seen the amount of free prinatables available?!

People in blog land are very generous (not to mention very talented) and quite often share a freebie or 2.

One of my favourite creators/sharers is the talented Rebecca B  she is so generous with her time and I love her printables, these are her latest 2 offerings.

 


Arent they cute....to download these and other free printables, please visit RebeccaB's blog

Ttfn xox

1 comment:

  1. They are lovely printables ... good luck with your task!

    ReplyDelete