Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Giraffe havin' a Laff!

Does anyone else think that 'Elf on the Shelf' is the creepiest Christmas thing ever?!

Not the concept, no the concept is a brilliant idea especially if you have little ones....I mean this fella (it scares me that much Im a bit loathe to post a picture of him!)


It reminds me of a very scary horror called 'Chucky' (not that I would watch it!!)

Yep I definitely have a thing about dolls and clowns *shudder*

Apparently the Elf's mission is to watch your kids from Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve. Every night the elf flies to the North Pole to report to Santa about your child's behaviour that day. The elf then flies back to your house every night and perches himself in a new location. For parents, this means you get creative with where you're going to put the elf every night.  Hes also the master of mischief too! which again little ones love.

Nope sorry not for me, imagine if I got up in the middle of the night for the loo and saw that staring at me.......

So when I stumbled across this, it really made me laugh: Anti Elf on the Shelf

Theres Pig on a Twig, Duck on a Truck etc etc..I'm laughing so hard right now as I type in the link.

Giraffe havin' a Laff! is my favourite and Dec 4th is making me laugh too.



Hot choc coma..you don't see this in Starbucks.
 
Yep think I would much rather do the idea with a teddy than a spooky Elf!! 
Ttfn xox

2 comments:

  1. Nooooo........We love our Elf. He's even started playing Angry Birds to help Oliver get to the next level ;) He's working wonders so far although I do think Mummy and Daddy are having more fun with him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I've never heard of any of these ... where have I been?? But that elf does look scary ... Ok a secret ... I am the same with gingerbread men! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete