Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, May 04, 2012

Printables

Lots of crafters seem to be doing smaller projects lately.

Smash books and project life etc.  (if you can call the latter smaller! lol)

Anyway whilst having a browse on Pinterest I came across several sites with free/purchasable printables.  Great for scrapbooking, cards etc.

One of my favourite blogs is Write, Click and Scrapbook I love their projects and ideas. I also love these,



Simple, but perfect journalling cards. They have much more, why not pop on over and take a look.

I also love these labels



By Crystal Wilkerson Designs, she has some lovely stuff on her site and also has a weekly dollar shop...everyone loves a bargain!

Off to browse some more and hoping that my mojo comes back with a vengeance!

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment