Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Busy weeks

Busy busy as usual. However I have managed to do quite a bit of crafting. Layouts and a few other projects. Nothing to share at the moment, only because I forgot to take any photos lol.

Ive joined a new (to me) crop too in Redditch, Redditch Craft Club the ladies are lovely and they seem to have a optional class most months which is lovely. Cant wait to do this months as its an altered project.


Also not craft related, I was lucky enough to be sent some Fairy Platinum Dishwasher Tablets.



I have to say Im very impressed with them. The great thing about them is that not only do they smell nice (always a bonus), and clean the dishes but they clean your dishwasher too.

They clean the dishwasher by degreasing the filter.

If theres one job I hate its cleaning and degreasing the filter in the dishwasher, gross!

The other thing I loved was that there was no residue on the dishes, unlike when I use some of the other branded dishwashing tablets.

I think maybe theyre a little bit pricier than your average brand but its worth spending the extra, you get what you pay for after all.

However, for the coupon savvy out there, theres a voucher to be found here, saving £1.50

Try them for yourselves :)

Ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment