Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, April 09, 2010

Following on from yesterday......

..regarding Google reader, I caught up with SJs blog and I have to say that girl is a total genius!

Apart from her fabulous musings and Freebie Digi Stamps on offer, she has started her very own Diet Diary, what better way to keep yourself on the straight and narrow.

So Ive been very naughty and snagged her idea. Does that make me a sheep. yea you bet it does LOL, do I care, No! not really.

My main reason for doing it is that Im in desparate need to get back on track with Slimming World and it would be awful to gain all of those lbs again, so, fingers crossed, Im hoping that the extra blog will keep me motivated.

Come on over and join me *wink* here:

It Was Only A Chocolate Chip Cookie

Huge thanks to SJ and whilst youre here why not also check out her Friday Freebie on her blog.


ttfn xox

No comments:

Post a Comment