Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blogs Posts Can Be Like Buses

Yep 2 blog posts in 1 day, get me!

Im taking a quick 5 mins before I start again. So much to do, so little time......

Still no paper crafting has been done, just havent seemed to have the time to get everything out to play.

However, I have started another project, something I can get out as and when I have a few mins spare.

More knitting! Im knitting myself a cardi (sounds very ala Pauline Fowler, doesnt it LOL).

I bought the wool a couple of weeks ago and then last week hubby bought me this pattern book.



Im knitting the cardi, short sleeved version, shown here.

Its done in a chunky, boucle wool (but doesnt feel chunky, if you get what I mean).

Im thinking summer nights can get chilly, hence the knit.  Omgosh now Im sounding like my gran with the chilly nights thing LOL

Is there any hope! (no replies are needed, thanks LOL)

Back soon, ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment