Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Layouts

Heres the layouts I managed this week.

This one is 'stinky' in her princess dress, plain and simple layout using SR Loveland paper and some gorgeous sequin waste given to me by my BSIL aka Gertie



Next is my take on a sketch (not very different from the original) from Becky Fleck at Page Maps

Features a very rare pic of my son and I. Used October Afternoon scraps, loving those papers.



Last but not least, was the layout I created for the challenge at the Moxley charity crop on Saturday.

We had to include: Buttons, hearts and a frame (left to your own interpretation) I used the cardstock as a frame and the gorgeous heart frame given to me by my friend Sals.

It features various pics of hubby over the years and journaling reads along the lines of how his looks have hardly changed, unlike mine!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12 pm

    Love the Heart Foundation challenge layout, it looks really good translated from the sketch you did. I am really pleased you used the frame heart and it works really wellx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOH you've been busy hunny.

    Lovin' the layouts xxxx

    ReplyDelete