Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, February 23, 2008

For The Love of Scenic Route

How much do I have? Obviously too much when I dont even know I have it!

Was going through some of my stash yesterday looking for some papers to do a layout, when I came across yet more Scenic Route. Pretty bad state of affairs when you dont even know what you have eh!

Mind you I do love it. Anyway found some Ashville in a kit, that I had only glanced at, I didnt realise how pretty this paper was.

So I came up with this, not sure Im a 100% happy with it, but I wanted to use my fab Pop Culture lace cardstock plus its all stuck down now:



I used sketch 59 from the Pencil Lines blog for inspiration.

By the way, if you fancy a challenge, Papermaze have a Scenic Route challenge on their blog.

Heres the Sassafrass Lass layout I mentioned. Both layouts were completed before I even had pictures for them. Finding it a lot easier to do the layout then decide on piccies. Otherwise, I take too much time umming and ahhing over what pics to scrap next.



Right off to start packing some clothes in the suitcase, ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie...

    Just catching up with your blog. Been AWOL for awhile as we've got a bit of a domestic going on here and am feeling a bit low.

    Just wanted to say........have a fantastic holiday (although I don't envy you travelling with the little 'uns). HOpe you have a great time and take lots of photos to scrap when you get back.

    Love from

    Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete