Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ooops no time this week

to scrap or doing anything crafty, so far.

Been busy sorting out Scrapajack Retreat things. Its not that long until May and we still have loads to do, but we are being very organised.

My suitcase is packed, dont think hubby could believe it when I told him (Im a last minute packer normally). I usually have trouble deciding what to take, well you never know what the weather will do.

For instance, one year we went to Dawlish in April, weather was cold when we left home, so we didnt pack shorts etc. First full day in Dawlish they had a heat wave and we all ended up with heatstroke! Had to then go and buy clothes for the kids and sunscreen. Mind you was a great week.

Anyhoo, I have it on good authority (Tony LOL) that its hot, hot, hot! so Ive packed a bit of everything.

Really looking forward to going but before then I have a CJ to complete, hospital appointment and wedding dress shopping. Latter is my favourite.

Right best get my backside into gear, ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment