Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Browsing the web

at some more CHA goodies today. Not sure Im over keen on some of the stuff, but hey who knows may look even nicer in real life.

My favourite today though has to be the new Technique Tuesday stamps, I mean I NEED to have them.

These are my absolute faves with these coming a close 2nd.

Whether I get them or not is another thing. A girl only has a certain amount of money to spend on stash.

Mind you Ive been very good of late and keeping my money tightly in my purse (Ive bought one gorgeous thing but used my birthday money, more about that tomorrow).

Well Ive got 3 trips to the states coming up in the next 18 months, so need to start saving, the most important being our New York trip for Beanys wedding.

Although its not until september 2009, shes already planning ahead. They are planning to get married at Bethesda Fountain how fab is that!

Beanys coming home soon so we can have a look around a few of the local bridal shops, probably boring to you but exciting for me, hankies at the ready me thinks LOL

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment