Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Etsy Shopping

Some of you may or may not know, but it was my birthday last month.

I had some lovely pressies (inc a ticket to see Darren Hayes) but my son couldnt think of anything to buy me and I couldnt think of anything I wanted, so he gave me some money.

So I decided to have a look around Etsy and see what was for sale.

First thing that caught my eye was the handpicked items and the most gorgeous bags.

This then lead me to the Cotton Candy Boutique

Sandys stuff is amazing, ok maybe not to everyones taste, but if you want something a bit different shes your gal.

This is my purchase



All handmade to order. I love the colours and think it will be a great bag for the summer.

Im having it delivered to my friend in the states and will collect it when we meet up in a few weeks. I cant wait!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:28 pm

    Wow it is really fab and dead unusual I must look at the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one gorgeous bag there Jaks.....I'm loving it. Hope I get to see it IRL.

    ReplyDelete