Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

so where has the long hot summer gone

that we were supposed to be having.....if you find it somewhere, let me know! Im fed up with the rain, thats for sure, at this rate we'll all have webbed feet by winter.

Well, finally got my thankyou cards finished, just need to write them all now and get them in the post.

Other than that havent managed an ounce of scrapping, not for the lack of wanting you understand just been real busy (so whats new) this week.

Saturday sees us go off to the Moxley Crop. This should be fun as we are doing Christmas cards in July. Well lets face it, if I dont start now I'll never get them finished LOL

Also have plans to scraplift my friend Annies summer layout, so must get my Pool pictures printed.

Thanks for your messages regarding my digi problem....especially to Angela. Have now got and d/l adobe photoshop v9.....and its just the job. Hubby is going to get my tablet sorted later or tomorrow, so Im looking forward to playing some more soon.

Anyway, must get the tea on, Beany is home from London until tomorrow am and looking forward to her lasagne.

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment