Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stitches

Deb and I had a brilliant time at the Stitches show. Met some lovely people, some new, some I'd met previously.

Lots and lots to buy and see, by the end of sunday, I had a real headache and needed a new pair of feet.

The highlight for me and I think I speak for Deb too, was meeting the very lovely Leandra from paperartsy and her inviting us to help at one of her workshops to see how products are used and learn some new techniques.

This meant going back for another day, but it was worth it, we had a ball and her workshop was an instant hit with everyone......she is so talented, I love her ideas.

We also met Tim Holtz, Stacey and Kenny Panassidi from Junitz. Saw Becks with baby Eden, she is an absolute dot and sssooo cute.

More importantly, sorry guys LOL, we have ordered loads of new goodies for Scrapajack, and spent far more than we anticipated......but who cares, cant wait for it all to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment