Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ive been tagged again!

Thanks Chrissie...mwaahhh!

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc. do you dislike?

Hmmm hard one that, because I may not like something in a picture but irl it could look very different. 2 things that I can think of off the top of my head are Peel-offs and Red Hat Society paper.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?

Everything! after doing CJ's its been really hard going back to 12x12 size.

What technique do you use more than any other?

Probably inking and hand cut titles.

Ever been published?

Yes, in Scrapbook Inspirations and Creative Scrapbooking, in the same month too!

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?

ooooohhh you dont really want to know, I just dont throw anything away, have 2 boxes full of scrap....however, I do use my scraps a lot.

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?

Several, tried to rub herma off my trimmer blade with my fingers, yes stupid I know! bled everwhere. The worst had to be falling down Sals front door step last summer (stash in hand pulling my tote). I was off to collect Dave at the airport, he was coming back from China, when I fell and tore the tendons in my foot and ankle and was on crutches for 10 weeks. Poor Dave was left stranded at Heathrow for a couple of hours too.

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money on....."

To be honest, I have no idea, I dont know what I used to spend my money on before scrapping.

Give us your best storage or organisational ideal

Me and organising my stash just dont go together!

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?

5's a daft number, Id want to take at least 10. Id def have to take Deb and Sal (id never hear the end of it if I didnt) as for the others, Cath, Claire, Cookie, my other pal Debbie, Kirsty for her camera skills, inspiration and humour (but shed probably be too busy), Chrissie for her organising skills and sense of humour.....for last 2 places names would have to go in a hat.

After you've answered the questions, tag six of your scrapbook buddies!

Ah. Right. Six scrapping buddies who also blog. You'll have to give me a day or two..most people have already been tagged.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 pm

    aw TART!!! Lubs ya! When we win the lottery we'll go for reals!!!!

    cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey J, I finally got round to doing your tag!!

    Have fun
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete