Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Turn To Be Tagged

I've been Tagged by Jackie , thanks

Here goes!

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Chocolate of course
2. dips with Humous
3. Krispy Kreme Donuts (yum!)
4. Hula Hoops
5. Biscuits

see all the fattening stuff!

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics

1. More than words - Extreme
2. Boys will be boys - Ordinary boys
3. No Worries - Simon Webbe
4. So Beautiful - Darren Hayes
5. Affirmation - Savage Garden

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Take a around the world trip
2. Pay off my siblings mortgages, buy my parents and each of my 4 children a house
3. Give some to charities
4. Buy ourselves a bigger house
5. Buy Dave a Motorbike of his dreams

Five Bad habits!

1. Worrying about what other people think all the time.
2. Not exercising enough
3. Spending too much time on the computer!
4. Being impatient
5. Going to bed far too late

Five things you like doing

1. Scrapbooking
2. Being with my Family and friends
3. Going on holiday
4. Listening to 'stinky' trying to talk
5. Having 5 minutes peace to read a chapter of any book I may be reading

Five Favourite toys!

1. My scrapbooking stash
2. Computer
3. My I-pod
4. My Camera
5. My Telephone

Things would never wear, buy or get again

1. Platform Shoes
2. Lime Green Leather Jacket
3. A perm
4. Stickers/peel offs
5. Store cards (have you seen the interest rate they charge!)

People you are tagging! Claire, Becks, Caroline and Kate

1 comment:

  1. Well - you know, now you've mentioned the lime greeeeen leather jacket, you're going to have to post a picture of yourself wearing it :)
    btw - I did enjoy reading blogs of your other taggees - :)

    ReplyDelete