Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, October 17, 2005

Melton Mowbray Weekend

Well we're back, tired but happy!

For those of you that may not know. Debbie and I took scrapajack to a crop in Melton Mowbray for the weekend. Due to the hassle of packing stock and everything, we decided to stay over in the George Hotel, where the crop was being held.

The crop was organised by Lorna Simons and it was in aid of Cancer research. However it was a crop with a difference, not only were there scrappers there, but card makers, stitchers the lot. It was fantastic to see all the other types of craft and some of the work was out of this world.

We met friends old and new and basically had a blast and laughed nonstop, now thats what I call a weekend.

Really looking forward to the next get together in April.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you took piccys Mrs!!! Glad you had a good time, i missed you though.
    Now i think i am owed an email LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh no, I wish I had known about that, I am cying to go to a crop and didn't think there were any near me in Melton, and now I hear there was one in the George! Dammit!

    ReplyDelete