Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Im back and sharing....

What a manic past week!

My daughter is currently plastered to the knee and we go back for a review on Friday.  Shes in quite a lot of pain, but think thats mainly to do with the ligaments not the bone itself.

On the plus side, the plaster should be off in time for Christmas :)

So crafting, ah yes! Not done much this week.

However a few weeks ago my friend and I set ourselves a challenge to scraplift something completely out of our comfort zone.

I chose this beautiful layout by Adrienne isnt it pretty.



Upon inspection of the layout above, we realised how much work had actually gone into it, washi tape, sewing, inki/paint etc  So definatily out of my comfort zone, apart from the white card stock, yep! cant seem to get away from white hehe.

Withour further ado: (not a brilliant pic as I took it on my phone)

 
Alas, mine is not so pretty haha, its quite a lot duller. Im not all together convinced I like my version, I suppose its growing on me.  Its in my album now anyway and staying put!

I do happen to love the tin button though and was determined to use it.  This was part of a set that I won from Stash Panache

I *heart* those tin buttons and I 'need' more, especially the Sn@p  and Vintage Christmas buttons they are gorgeous!

Back later in the week, ttfn xox

No comments:

Post a Comment