Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Favourites this week...

Today Im sharing my favourite sketches of the week...ones that Ive discovered via Pinterest or on Blogs etc.

The first one is from ScrapFriends, it was hard to pick just one from here as they are all nice.



Another favourite site for me (other than Pinterest! hehe) is Creative Scrappers love sketch #234 as its my kind of style.



Last but not least is Pagedrafts, this blog is fairly new to me, but I really like the sketches.  In this sketch, I love how the photo has been cut into 3 segments, something that Im definitely going to try.




Whats your favourite sketch site?

ttfn xox

1 comment:

  1. loving the look of page draft sketches, not seen this site before x

    ReplyDelete