Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, October 18, 2012



I know its about time I updated my blog, but family life got in the way.

 With Halloween looming I thought Id make a little seasonal item for the 'Cupboard' challenge blog

The idea was one that I saw on Pinterest, brilliant for the kiddies to do too.

Its basically a chocolate wrapper but a Bat version using just card and googly eyes (courtesy of my little granddaughter)

Apologies about the quality of the pictures
















Note the sticky tape this keeps it closed, when little ones are ripping off the paper they're not going to notice anything but the chocolate :)

If you'd like to make one for yourself or the little ones in your life, you'll find the template here at About[dot]com

Dont forget theres still time to take part in our challenge, with a great prize up for grabs too!

1 comment: