Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Challenge and Inspiration....

I just dont know where the days are going, really I dont.

Once again, time has flown since my last post.

On the plus side Ive also done a few crafty things which I will upload soon.

Talking of getting crafty, dont forget theres still time to take part in the 'Cupboard' challenge Things With Wings.

Think fairies, butterlies, bumblebees, aeroplanes etc.  Basically, if it has wings then it will work for this challenge.

Theres a lovely prize up for grabs too, so come on over and join in the fun.

Today, for inspiration, I thought Id leave you with a couple of my favourite sketches.

The first is from Aussie Scrap Source

 

Last but no means least is this one from Sketch Savvy



Ttfn xox

No comments:

Post a Comment