Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Its been a funny ol' week

Yep! it has.

Lots of news, lots of 'surprises' but hey it keeps us on our toes!!

Hubbys birthday was a great day and Mr Doom and Gloom, got his smile on, so it was worth the effort LOL

Hes off indoor skydiving today (I kid you not!) one of his pressies from the girls....rather HIM than me, girls are you reading this?!

So sadly nothing to share today as I havent managed any crafting at all.

However, I'll leave you with a few free printables I found across the net recently..these are great for Project life and Smash books.

First one is from Sweetly Scrapped  Love these.


How about some vintage butterfly clipart from Call Me Victorian


Last but by no means least, from the Suaviloquy blog  In time for Halloween (is it me or is Autumn coming around all too quickly!) some party printables.


Have a good weekend, ttfn xox

1 comment:

  1. I hope your hubby has fun, thank you for sharing the links to these printables, I love the library style cards. Have a good Sunday. Deb x

    ReplyDelete