Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, July 06, 2012

Looking forward...

to spending time with friends tomorrow.

Saturday is Moxley Crop day...just have to decide what to take with me.

I know I was going to catch up with some WIP but really fancy doing a few new pages.

See how I said few, who am I kidding! I'll probably end up doing half a layout because I'll be the one chatting haha

We'll see!

To give me some inspiration, Ive been browsing a few sketches.

I'll leave you with a couple of my favourites:

This first one is from Sketch Support, sadly they are taking a little break and not posting anything new at the moment. 

However they do have some lovely sketches on their website and DT inspiration too.


Last but not least, this one is courtesy of Kristine Davidson and Creative Scrappers 

Again, they too have some fab sketches and DT inspiration on their site.





Have a great weekend, ttfn xox

1 comment: