Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Its Official!

I am one of the worst bloggers ever!


Life gets in the way though doesnt it.


Im working full time these days so dont have a lot of spare time to do much else.


However, I have also been spending a lot less time on t'internet.


Yesterday it was just Bets and me, so we did some cooking/baking together, sod the housework!


We made some Red Velvet Cupcakes using this recipe, I thought it was fiddly tbh, but it paid off as the cakes are delish.  These are, NOT my cakes pictures








We also made some Peanut butter and Jam cupcakes, oh my word, simply melt in your mouth (if you discount the crunchy bits on top LOL)


Thanks to Deb for the recipe, that girl is a baking goddess and shares some wonderful recipes.


You can find her blog here

We also made pumpkin soup, which we love.  I'll share the recipe tomorrow

On the crafting front Ive managed one layout using some fabulous Echo Park Papers.  You'll remember that I mentioned them in my last posting back in June, well since then they have gone from strength to strength and now have several collections out.

My fave at the moment is the new Halloween Collection.  Have invested LOL, and now cant wait to use them. 


Planning on doing a Halloween party for the little ones, so may even make a mini book....watch this space!

Back tomorrow, ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) I have that Halloween paper in my basket - just need the courage to press checkout! lol

    ReplyDelete