Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quick Post

While I have a cuppa and contemplate doing my housework.

Been busy working so not enough hours in the day to do much scrapping. However last Sat I did sit down and create one layout with another on the go (who knows may finish that later)

I found some pics on my computer from a couple of years ago, 'Stinky' at the park rolling down the bank. Ok theyre not perfect, but do pics have to be, the whole point of scrapping is to record the memory, right?


Used some more of the lush Echo Park papers.

Talking of which have you seen their new collection, lovely!



Right housework beckons (yuk!) but Ill leave you with this weeks lovely sketch, courtesy of Liz Chidester, from  The Scrappiest



ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute sketch and great layout, I love those new papers too can't wait to get a hold of some!

    ReplyDelete