Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Its back!

My mojo that is.

Had a lovely scrappy afternoon/evening yesterday. Finished off a couple of layouts from the retreat (just the album to do now) and then did another layout.

You know you have to much stash when you find duplicates of papers and you cant remember buying any of the range in the first place.

Thats whats happened to me, going through my lovely Cosmo Cricket papers and discovered that I had 2 lots of Early Bird papers!

I mean they are really lush but 2 lots! So I used some yesterday on the layout I did and think I may make a mini book with them too.

I really must find the time to go through my stash, I have so many papers and I know that I wont use them. Ive hardly bought anything for nearly a year now and what I am buying Im using pretty much straight away, apart form the afore mentioned Cosmo LOL.

Talking of stash, I had a lovely Martha Stuart punch delivered from Sarahs Cards yesterday,a Mothers day present from my daughter, a little dinky butterfly, I love it and of course it got used yesterday on my layout.



No pics of my layout Im afraid as I seem to have mislaid my small camera, that or one of my girls has 'borrowed' it and forgotten to return it.

Have our crop this Saturday and Im excited about doing some more scrapping, havent felt like that in a long while.....but first cupcakes have to be made!

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment