Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Its the weekend!

Well very nearly.

Got loads of catching up on housework/washing to do, but tonight that can wait, have some more squares to crochet.

Have managed to do quite a few now and quickly too, so coming along nicely.

Poor scrapping has gone to the wayside for now, have tonnes of pics to scrap too!

Mind you I did have a little look through my albums the other day and had a real laugh at some, especially my early ones.

When I look back to last year I didnt do half as much scrapping as I thought I did.

However, I do have a couple of favourites from 2009:







Lets hope my mojo comes back soon!

Have a great weekend, ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. great LO's, wish my mojo would come back, hav'nt seen it in yonks

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous talented lady!

    ReplyDelete