Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Dont look now, but Ive posted!

Belated Happy New Year!

Yea, I know, Im such a slacker when it comes to blogging!

Life (not to mention facebook lol) has literally gotten in the way.

Visits to family locally and in Devon, bowling parties for 3 year olds, work etc have all been and gone but weve enjoyed it immensely. Great to spend quality time with family and friends.

Weve also been re-vamping our kitchen and moving things around to make more room, which has been a job and a half, who knew I had so much clutter and it still isnt finished...but very nearly.

Next on the agenda is decorating our bedroom, have all the stuff to do it bar the paint, just need to find the time!

Scrapbooking hasnt even featured in my life since way before Christmas, is that a bad thing? Bonus is that Ive caught up on lots of things (see above) plus Ive been re-discovered baking and cooking. Forgotten how much I enjoyed baking.

I used to do it all the time when my gang were little.

Way back around Halloween time, I did baking with the littlies, we made chocolate chip cookies, they had such a blast. This is them showing off the results.



and then theres the traditional 'licking the bowl' ceremony' LOL Do you think 'Jimbo' enjoyed it!



The cookies were a hit too!

Ive been having a mooch around at different recipes etc and have a list as long as my arm to try out but this week, Im making this Mushroom Soup

Just what you need on these cold nights, good old fashioned comfort food.

If youre on facebook and feeling inspired why not check out this group, Country Heart and Home Cooks

ttfn, x

No comments:

Post a Comment