Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still Playing Catch Up

but hey thats life eh! (no pun intended LOL)

During my break at work I tend to do a little blog hopping, well it passes the time *wink*

One of my favourite blogs for inspiration/ideas has to be this one, the Bubbly Scrumptious Blog.

I like to stop by most days and check out the latest creations.

Another is Jills over at A Million Little Things, whilst the team dont blog everyday, they do post challenges, sketches, hints and tips. Quite often theres a giveaway too, so well worth a look.

Another, which I only discovered today, thanks to Jill is a blog called Inspired Blueprints Its a sketch blog (yep, told you I loved sketches!) and its awesome, definitely worth a look.

Btw, dont forget to check out Scrap Schemes some fab work going on over there too.

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment