Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, October 23, 2009

And the weekend starts here....

Yep! its Friday already! I wish the weeks didnt go so fast, or the weekends come to that.

Today, Im featured as Guest DT over at A Million Little Things blog

I was absolutely delighted to be asked as I love 'Millions' and Jill the owner, she totally rocks!

I was sent a huge parcel of MME papers, Abbey Road which I loved working with.

Think The Dinosuar papers (Stomp Collection) was one of my faves, thanks to my friend Jilly for the pictures.

Just so happened we were talking dinosaurs (as you do lol) when she mentioned shed been to the Think Tank Science Museum with her grandchildren and had some piccies to scrap, so I 'borrowed' those from her to make this little tag book:





I also have to thank my BSIL for giving me the piccies of Lana riding her bike, perfect for this layout using MME Round and Round.

Thanks BSIL, LYL x



These are just a couple of my projects, the rest can be seen over at Millions.

Thanks for stopping by have a fabby weekend! ttfn x

2 comments: