Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take Heed..........

Coffee and scrapbooking do not mix!

As I learnt to my cost (why dont I use my cups with lids???)

So whats a girl to do, Scrap Schemes is due, I have no layout? whilst thinking about what to do, I have another disaster, oh yes! I crack the screen of my mobile phone by dropping it, its only a little crack but still, I was so annoyed with myself.

So I decide I need a little case to put it in LOL

With that in mind and the inspiration for this weeks scheme being this gorgeous cushion



I come up with this little pouch, now yes I know its simple and probably took me all of half an hour (if you dont count the endless times I tried to stick the felt flower together, without much success until I decided on DST) but I didnt want to let the team down by skipping.

For the record, I have blanket stitched for about 30 years!! haha so not a bad effort on my part.


On the other hand, its given me a great idea and one that 'Stinky' can do in the summer holidays, which are looming. She loves crafting of any kind and will love making a few things with me.

On that note, Im off to make a start on the next Scheme. In the meantime, why not pop on over to the Scrap Schemes blog and check out all the gorgeous projects this week.

ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is that!
    Oh dear about the coffee and the mobile....I hope you can make a fabulous new creation!
    I love your new blog design - it's very groooovy.

    ReplyDelete