Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, March 16, 2009

So How Was Your Weekend?

Mine was great, just ended all to quickly.

Friday evening we went to 'stinkys' Ballet Show, it was so good and of course she looked so cute.

Saturday was 'stinkys' 5th birthday, cant believe shes 5 already *sigh* and she had another ballet show, so wasnt around too much until the evening when she had a sleepover at ours.

I went out for dinner with some old work friends for a meal, natter and good old catch up, which was fun.

Sunday we were up and out of the door, madam in tow, as we didnt spend much time with her Sat. She was thoroughly spoilt with McDonalds for lunch, chocolate, not to mention birthday cake.

Hubby and I had a good look around town, just because, then went over to PC world for a gander.

Had my eye on the touch screen music player, like an Ipod Touch but a lot bigger, very cool, one day (when Im rich haha, which wont be this year!)

Consequently having been out all weekend, didnt get much housework done, house looks like a bomb site so thats what I'll be doing later this evening, trying to clean up.

Over the weekend, the new DT at 52 Sketches was announced, congrats to all the the girls chosen, looking forward to seeing their creations.

Talking of which, this weeks sketch is really nice and I cant wait to get started on it.



While browsing also found this one that I love.



More inspiration - Scrap Schemes should be live tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a layout I did last weekend.



Ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment