Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrap Shemes 16

Scrap Schemes 16 is now live.

Sadly Shawna is no longer running the blog, due to family and other committments.

However, the lovely Katy has taken over the running of things and I wish her all the best, cant be easy organising everyone/each scheme.

So Katys first inspirational scheme this week, is this:



Looking at all that material reminded me of some that I have stashed. However, upon looking, I realised I gave it to Lorna to create something for me.

So thinking along the quilt line, I snagged BSILs piccies from her blog (with her permission of course) and came up with this.



Why not pop on over to the Scrap Schemes blog and see the what the other members of the DT have created.

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment