Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its all Go!

Busy busy, but then who isnt this time of year eh!

My Step-dad had a hip op yesterday, yet to speak to my mum to see how hes doing. Poor mum is run ragged her phone hasnt stopped ringing according to my brother keith, hence why I called him and not my mum.

My niece is due her baby any day.

Havent even starting writing my Christmas cards yet! and yes I bought them this year, no time to make any LOL

Last weekend was our crop, good to catch up with everyone and have a good old natter. Didnt scrap much, but then whats new!

Good to see Becca and Liz too, havent see them in a while. Lovely girls.

Scrap Schemes will be late this week as Shawna has unfortunately had an emergency, but keep checking back.

Bettys off to see the Black Stone Cherries (ok I could have the name wrong) tonight and well excited. Shes going to the Carling Academy with Ade and one of his work mates.

Not doing a lot myself this evening apart from being the usual taxi service, hey who knows might get those cards written. At home or in the car? you decide!

ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!!! I have also given you an award, its on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete