Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Phew!

What a few days its been. Its been hectic, and (very) stressful at times but its all been worth it.

The Scrapajack Autumn retreat was a huge success and we've had some great feedback which is always encouraging plus it gets us raring to go for the next one, despite being totally worn out LOL

I have to say though, we certainly laughed a lot too.

The teachers: Tracie Hudson, Maria McPherson, Vanessa Feuillade, Sharon Hylton and Rachel Millington were the best and their classes amazing.

All had good feedback and taking a few classes myself, I know I learned a few things in the process.

The other thing I have to say is that all these girls, despite their talents and being great teachers are 'normal' down to earth girls and great company to be in!

Our shop for the weekend was Crafty Stash, the owner is crazy (she had me crying with laughter literally) but the stash is good and the choice fabby!

The pre-retreat challenge of 'make a name badge thats not a badge' was great, the girls really went all out and the results amazing! (you may see a couple of the entries in the pics below)

Kirsty Brown (Scrapajack groupie LOL) also had the idea to join in with the 'wear it pink' day on Friday 31st Oct.

We raised £107 which was awesome. We had some fabby prizes donated for the raffle (special thanks to Tracie for being so generous)

I'll leave you with a few piccies, I have more but havent had time to take them off the camera yet.

These are courtesy of Kirsty, back with more tomorrow ttfn x



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the retreat went brilliantly!!! Look forward to seeing some more pics ;)

    ReplyDelete