Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, November 07, 2008

How Lucky Can One Gal Be?

Oh yea! Very Lucky!!

You may have heard already over at BSILs

Anyhoo whilst blog hopping my fave blogs I popped over to Jills to see what specials were on (despite the fact my cart was nearly bursting at the seams already) and left a comment about the offers.

Well look what I got in the post!!!



How lush and totally generous of Jill to send me this much blog candy.

It is amazing, but then so is her online store, one of the best.

Oh I know support your British online retailer and all that and I do, but I still like to shop overseas, especially as the service (not to mention choice) at AMLT is second to none.

Im still in shock at this little bundle.

Of course BSIL had first drool over them as they were delivered to hers with my order for the latest October Afternoon papers.........totally yummy!

October Afternoon and Pink Paislee are seriously becoming my most favourite manufacturers of all time.

If you havent seen the new OA papers take a look:





Gotta dash, loads to catch up on, ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. Still got me eye on a few of them stamps,you know which ones and as you've got soooo much stash you won't notice when I come round and pinch them will you LOL.

    Gotta love October Afternoon,haven't cut into mine yet,still drooling over them.

    PS Keith did say 'Fair Play' when I told him how much stash you won.Told ya he would PMSL

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo congrats hun, what a brilliant win!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete