Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy Day

The charity crop was fab, I even managed 2 layouts, yes another 2.

Over £300 was raised for the British Heart Foundation, which is just fantastic.

Huge thanks to Dawn for all the organising and to the girls for the buffet, it was delish!

Today saw us meet up with Jilly and attend the Stitches trade show. Another great day, spent loads too, Jilly was such a bad influence LOL.

Mind you with the retreat looming, more stash for classes was a neccesity. Got to see some of the new CHA releases too. Oh my gosh! its even lovelier in real life.

Popped over to SG and said hi to Tracie and Anna, it was nice to have a proper chat with Tracie and finally get to meet Anna. What lovely girls, so talented too.

It was a long day though, left at 8am got back in at 8pm, talk about shop til you drop LOL.

Mary: will upload my layouts tomorrow just for you :D

Off to bed now, absolutly wacked!

ttfn xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 am

    Hi,

    My name is Sian and I work as Community Fundraising Manager for the BHF, the nation's heart charity, in Worcestershire. I found your fundraising event details through an internet search. Please could you contact me on 01905 797807?

    Many thanks and best wishes,

    Sian Syddall

    ReplyDelete