Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Friday, September 28, 2007

Amazing!!

Thats really the only way I can describe my night out last night.

Went to Birmingham Symphony Hall with Deb and Karen to see the gorgeous Mr Darren Hayes in concert.

That guy never ceases to amaze me, every time we see him he just gets better and this was the best concert yet, boy is he Hot!!

BUT the best bit - we saw him after the concert just as he was leaving the Symphony Hall, we got some fab pics (well the girls did, my camera battery died!) and he signed our tickets.

Yea I know, I must sound like a teenager, but you know what? I dont care. I really look forward to going to see Darren on tour as hes so brilliant (and gorgeous, but I said that already LOL). Its also time out/a night out for me and the girls, which is always good, just doesnt happen enough these days.

Right off to pack orders and get ready for J7 crop tomorrow....yes back to normality!

TTFN.

PS, Will post a piccie as soon as Karen emails it across :D

No comments:

Post a Comment