Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

7 Random Facts

Hmmm where do I start!

1) I hate broad beans, just the thought of them makes me wanna gag.
2)I have pretibial myxedema (thyroid dermopathy) which is a rare condition associated with an Over active Thyroid...despite no longer having a thyroid problem I still have the skin condition....comes out when Im stressed or worried
3)I first met my oldest friend (godparent to my youngest) when I used to babysit for her when I was just 15 years old...eeekk how long ago!
4)I absolutely lurve semolina, especially the chocolate version that my lovely mum makes.
5)I have a terrible memory (like you didnt know that already!)
6)I have 4 tattoos, a butterfly, a rose and some chinese symbols
7) Id love to own a baby hummer

1 comment:

  1. I thought No. 2 was something Rabbits got. lol. Too much Rampant Rabbiting maybe. lol. Hope nobody else reads this, or ya secret is out. (Butterflies didnt go) only you will know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete