Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What a day!

We held our own crop today, we always look forward to these days of the month as its time out for us.

Not to day though, Oh no LOL, we had a full house so it was pretty manic....We had some of Debs Team mates from UKS join us, plus a few other new ladies. The 'Divas' are such a fab bunch of girls and great fun.

Then we had the real Sharon Osborn and the darling Annie (yes Im going to join your club hehe) visit us from Birmingham. These girls are such a scream, you couldnt be miserable around this pair, they have Deb and I in fits of laughter, everytime we see them, about something or other.

I also taught the slide mailer class with the help of Karen P, a huge thanks to Fiona for allowing me to lift it and teach it...I think everyone enjoyed it and everyones was different.

So despite it being manic, noisy and very busy, you know what? I loved every minute of it!

Look forward to seeing you all again next crop.

I'll leave you with a pic of my original slide mailer, taught by Fiona at the Scrappers Unlimited Retreat. Piccie is courtesy of Chrissie, thanks gals.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time Jak, sorry I haven't been in touch for ages, got loads on (like yourself).

    The slide mailer is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete