Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This Weeks Effort

Well, its a very quick and simple layout, but all Ive had time for this week...where are the hours going!

This is using the fabby My Minds Eye papers from the Unconditional Love Kit

I wanted to keep it simple to focus on the photo. I love this piccie (its one of the many snow piccies I took last week) and it just confirms, 'stinky' and 'gagans' bond/love for each other.

Used lots of TH Walnut Ink and the gorgeous AL swirl stamps (thanks for the loan Sarah x)




Now I have to get around to scrapping the rest of the snow pics...my excuse is I dont have enought snow papers...However, I have just ordered the lovely January BitzBox from Tatterz, so that will give me a head start on the planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment