Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Thursday, February 15, 2007

BitzBox

Wowee! just got my Bitzbox from Tatterz (hows that for service, only ordered it 2 days ago!) and I must say its a fabby little box crammed full of things yummy. Enough stuff to fill my Snow themed starbook and then some.



The pic (courtesy of Sam) certainly doesnt do it justice thats for sure.

Now I just have to find the time to start my little project.

Have to work Saturday and then Deb and I are off to the trade show on Sunday and Monday, which we're looking forward too. Well come on, who doesnt like shoppng for stash LOL.

Before I forget huge congrats to my SIL, Sarah for making the Angel Crafts Design Team.

Talking of which, we've had some fab entries for the Scrapajack Design Team call.

Absolutely stunning, theres definately some really talented girls (and guys) out there.

Fancy entering? Theres still time, you have until 28th Feb to enter.

If you are interested in entering, take a look at the details here on our site.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOH bitzbox looks lovely,you know where you can send your leftovers *wink wink*
    Your fav SIL xxx
    (does Karen read this?? oops)

    ReplyDelete