Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Deliveries

Wow our new goodies have started arriving and in record time too. I love getting stash whether it be for the shop or me.

Our new papers are really nice, from a new company that debuted at CHA called Luxe Designs. I think they could be exclusive to us, but even if they are an exclusive, we know that wont last long LOL as they are so lush.

First to arrive is the gorgeous Classic Black Collection, something which I know I will definately buy for myself. I love using black and white.

Weve also got some fabby new Wheres the Rub Rubons. The fonts used are really funky, well I think so anyway.

Cant wait to get creative with some of this little lot, I just need to find the time. Going to be a very busy next few weeks uploading everything...cant wait to see all the other new goodies irl.

2 comments:

  1. I'm off to have a nosey :-), prepare for my order LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:04 pm

    Ooh very funky! Love the floral swirly jobs!

    ReplyDelete