Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Delish!!

Now, as I rule I dont eat cakes or particularly like them unless of course its a Krispy Kreme Doughnut. For a Krispy Kreme Id do almost anything, note the almost!

They are, imo, the best doughnut in the whole world, best served hot from the conveyer belt with a nice hot coffee (krispy Kreme style of course). Oh they have to be original glazed too...nothing else will do.

If youre ever in Florida, visit the Krispy Kreme place on the 192...love it there.

In fact, one day, after being out shopping for way too long (happens a lot when you have teenage girls with you and all the designer stuff is going cheap at the outlet centres), we somehow seemed to miss lunch. So we stopped off at the Krispy Kreme drive thru/cafe and bought 2 dozen, yes I kid you not, of the doughnuts, hot, BUT there were 7 of us......anyway our friend (who I wont name and shame, bless him) ate 8 in one sitting, well actually it was more in like 2 minutes flat, but whats time amongst friends. Hes aiming for more next holiday!

Anyway, I digressed a bit there.....as I love Krispys I thought Id take a pic (well would have done if Id remembered my camera, thanks for the pic Bert x) and do a layout (Im also trying to use up my abundance of paper hehehe)...oh yes all rather boring, but it makes me smile when I look at it.

Its called Pure Indulgence, but then you can see that LOL


4 comments:

  1. Woooooo. Love the layout. Tuh, pretending it was a 'friend' who scoffed the 8 donuts. Hi friend. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cheeky mare....fyi my record is 5 pmsl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooo your my kinda lady Jak!
    Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this LO, donuts and coffee is my kinda thing :)

    ReplyDelete