Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Drowning in Job Applications

and new stock! Im absolutely knackered, my hand aches from writing and my eyes hurt from staring at the comp whilst uploading all the new stock for Scrapajack

But needs must eh!

I have written loads of letters/job apps today. I have a new CV thanks to my lovely friend and UKS team mate Nicki, to which Im most grateful, thanks Nicki x

So hopefully I might get something soon. Getting a tad bored staying at home now, with just the housework and cats for company.

Tomorrow Deb and I are off to the Birmingham Crop and I'm really looking forward to it. Will give me a chance to catch up on some scrapping and everyone there....the girls that go are great, really friendly and chatty.

Havent even packed yet and still have pictures to print, so best get to it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment