Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

End of The Circle

Yep! the supernatural CJ circle is nearly complete. Although Ive enjoyed it immensly Im not sorry to see it come to an end. This is simply because I have been super busy and towards the end I was really struggling to get my pages done and the journal on to the next person in line.

I hate being late with things like that, especially if Ive committed myself and agreed to the posting dates.

Apparently, Claire has mine now and I cant wait to see it once its finished. Claire has an amazing talent (not just for CJs either), every page that she has completed in each journal has been absolutely brilliant and the ideas that she comes up with are simply fantastic!

I really hope she likes the pages that I have done for her. This CJ was my first ever (I had no clue as to what to do at all!) and I was the first person to do 2 pages in her book........ seeing her efforts, it was really difficult to try and do her journal justice, especially when Id never done any shabby looking stuff before either.

Anyway, the pages above, are the ones I did in her journal, her subject was the Tarot Cards.

Will post more of my completed pages as people get theirs back.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 pm

    lush jak. It looks even better IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:08 pm

    Wow Jackie - I am really blushing!!! Shame is I've only seen one of your layouts IRL, the one in mine - which I love! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete