Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, September 05, 2005

sick house/burnt house! (nearly)

Good start to the week, last night Betty was sick now Daves come home sick from work. He was feeling ill last night, but wouldnt take the day off work as he had a presentation to do......soon as it was finished he was home.

My beautiful granddaughter has tried to set the house on fire today! She turned the ring on on the hob...next thing I know Betty and Nicola are screaming at me something is burning. While I was tidying I put a tea towel and the water filter jug on the cooker.....went off to pack some parcels and madam firestarter turned the cooker on......the teatowel was in flames and the water filter jug was melting and burning! now to get rid of the smell and I have to buy a new water jug....arghhh!!

Hopefully today I WILL get the housework finished and some scrapbooking done.

Mind you one nice thing did occur today hehe, my friend/biz partner debbie went to Birmingham yesterday and bought me a Krispy Kreme donut, I savoured every mouthful this morning, when she brought it over.......so much for the new day, new diet thoughts I had LOL

2 comments:

  1. OMG, hope you get rid of the smell!

    I'd give anything for a Krispy Kreme donut *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm you made that donut sound so nice!

    ReplyDelete