Question/challenge set by fellow scrapbooker, Ching.
Hmmm, a girl is defined by her handbag, I think. If I were to find your handbag and look inside, what would I find? What does your handbag look like? Do you change handbags often? If so, how often and for what reason?
Well, I change hangbags all the time as Im a handbag freak! My current bag is from next and its a bit like a postbag in dark brown faux leather.
Currently in it, I have;
1) 101 receipts from Tescos, Sainsurys etc.
2) Physio appointment card
3) Doctors appointment card
4) 1 sick note
5) 1 perscription
6) 1 payslip
7) Californian Raisin recipe card
9) Tube of handcream
10) 5 tissues (yes I know totally gross!)
12) 1 chocolate after dinner mint
13) 1 lighter
14) half a tube of settlers tums (for when Ive eaten the mint LOL)
15) 1 broken keyring
16) 1 lipbalm
17) 5 pens and a pencil
18) post-it note pen
19) shopping list
20) Art and craft workshops leaflet
21) huge purse with more receipts and a load of plastic in (reward cards etc), plus a few coppers
22) 2 hair scrunchies
23) Mobile Phone
Time to clean the bag out I think !