A fellow scrapper, Ching, came up with the idea of a Meme.
A meme n (mëm): is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.
It can be scrapbook related or non scrapbook related. It can be a quiz or a list.It can be a challenge.It can be a dare! It can be serious or down right silly!
In today's world, we are always rushing here or there. There's never enough time to do everything you want. If only the days would be LONGER so you can fit everything in and still get a good night's sleep! So let's slow down a bit, and share 5 different ways in which we pamper ourselves. A little down time for some "me time" is always a good thing, don't you think?
1) Long soak in the shower, then painting my toe nails and doing all the other girly things.
2) A long walk in the woods/park just taking in the scenery and fresh air.
3) Scrapbooking in my own time and with no schedule or rush to meet a deadline.
4) Spending time with friends chatting, having a good old laugh and generally relaxing.
5) Being on holiday, relaxing by the pool reading a good book, with no interruptions.
6) which Ive been told to put down, tell your best friend what you are doing and what new stash youve bought!
So what would your five things be?