Designed with lots of love by my lovely sister in law.....she spent ages doing this :-)

Monday, August 29, 2005

work, work and more work

Well the bank holiday has been and gone, all Ive done is work. Mind you it will be worth it, hopefully.

3 days and counting to launch day, Im really excited now.

Im organising the Worcs crop this month too, well saturday to be precise. First time Ive ever organised anything like that. First disaster, our original venue didnt have the right tables. However, lady luck was shining on me, managed to bag a cancelation at a bigger better venue. Class page has been constructed, if I can work out how to show it on here I will LOL. Next months crop is already planned which will be in aid of Breast Cancer awareness, so watch this space for the dates etc.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! I'm sure it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the crop hun, i know you'll have a great time :D

    ReplyDelete